No, you can’t do that… you can’t triple stamp a double stamp, you can’t triple stamp a double stamp! Lloyd! – Harry Dunne
Upper Deck will be releasing a new trading card set sometime in May. I’ve been fortunate enough to have a few sketch cards included in this release. It’s pretty cool, and something I’m honored to be a part of.
A few product details.
Regular Set: Regular Cards (180)
– Artist Sketch Cards (1:72)
– Autograph Cards (1:72)
– Avengers Die-Cut Cards (1:2)
– X-Men Hologram Cards (1:72)
– Marvel Prime Cards (1:2)
– Breakthrough Issues (1:1)
– Chase one-of-a-kind artist sketch cards from some of the greatest comic artists in the industry!
– Look for rare Breakthrough Issues Autographs!
Includes comic icons like Stan Lee and Brian Michael Bendis signing over some of the classic issues they created
– One (1) Breakthrough Issues card per pack
Look for Amazing Spider-man #31, Avengers (vol. 1) Issue #1, Captain America (vol. 1) Issue #109, X-Men (vol. 1) Issue #94, and many more!
– One (1) Marvel Prime MicroMotion card or Avengers die-cut card per pack!
– Collect unique Hologram cards featuring the X-Men!
And a small preview of a few of the sketch cards I did to be included in this release.
As always, thanks for looking. Tell your pals.